Well, actually it has been looking like Christmas in our apartment for awhile. We bought a REAL tree about two weeks ago and set it up and decorated it together. The tree is HUGE, and therefore our little measly decorations look ridiculous on it, but oh well. I will, hopefully, write more about married life soon but for now...a picture.
4 comments:
love the tree. more pictures of the apartment please
okay the decorations are NOT measly.. LOVE IT. I need to come over and smell the sweet smell of a real tree.. Let me say.. JEALOUS!
I know its our bad, but if you don't start blogging more about your life, then I'm not even going to know you anymore because its been so long... :( :(
(dramatic? maybe. but still!)
Wow, cool tree! We wanted to get a real one but alas, we didn't get a permit in time to go cut one down, so this year ours is fake. Next year, though.
Props to you guys!
Chelsea, you are too cute! Love your tree!
Post a Comment