Friday, February 26, 2010

Loving JadaLove

Unfortunately my computer is in the shop, along with all of my fantastic pictures.
Most of which come from Ashley Hawkes, from JadaLove photography.
Nate and I took our engagements and had our entire wedding day photographed by her and we love every single picture we got back. (Oh! I figured out how to post some from facebook.)

It is so much fun working with her (and now her husband). She truly takes the time to get to know you before photographing you so that she can capture your true identity and so that your pictures reflect exactly who you are. She listens to your input and makes you feel so comfortable as she works! She uses vibrant colors and whoknowswhat photoshop tools to make the pictures look amazing.
And also, she makes YOU look amazing. I was worried about looking bad the day of my wedding until I got my engagements back from her and realized that it is not possible to look bad in one of her photos! She really knows the best angles and shots to take and how to edit them to make you look fabulous.
So anyways, I've been having a lot of friends and people at school and work getting engaged lately and have been recommending her to all of them, so here is a link for all of you!
www.jadalovephotography.com

I would love to win a free, no strings attached, photo session from her to give to my sister so that she can take family pictures with her adorable new baby boy. Unfortunately, my sister's luck with photographer's hasn't been so great in the past and she derserves good, quality pictures with my precious nephew and her husband!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

that is so sweet of you!!!! i would LOVE to have her take some photos of us!! love you!