If I had a wish, then it would be, a Happy Happy Birthday to you from me!
Husband is 25 today.
And I just love him to pieces.
How could I resist this face?
After being in Vegas for 8 days, I was so excited to come home to him late last night. I'm so glad I can spend this day with him to celebrate him and show him how much I love him. He truly is the best thing to ever happen to me and somehow, even on his birthday, he manages to be the one treating me like a princess.
Love you Schnookums!
[sidenote: when looking up Schnookums to make sure I've been spelling it right, this definition came up on Urban Dictionary - "A Schnookums, put simply, is a person that is everything that's good in the world, and nothing that's bad." That's definitely my man!]
No comments:
Post a Comment