So I just wanted to give a quick shoutout to them and let them know how much I love and appreciate them.
My Papi. The greatest man I could have been blessed with growing up. We have always been close and I absolutely love the relationship that we have. I can go to him for help with any situation and I know without a doubt that he will be able and willing to help me. I love you Papa! And I do know how old you are, but I won't post it for everyone to see. Haha.And mi madre. I so look forward every day to talking with my mom on the phone. Whether it's about the weather, TV shows, tennis, or who knows what else, we always have good conversations and they always brighten my day. She is seriously the most caring and patient mother in the world. Obviously, she's put up with me for 21 years now. Love you Momma!
I hope you both had wonderful birthdays. :)
2 comments:
yay! love you mom and dad xoxo
Yay, I love your parents!
Post a Comment