Monday, March 8, 2010

On my mind...

Disclaimer: This is so far off in the future and so unknown. Take this post with a grain of salt and that's it, please. I just like to daydream.

Nate and I have been thinking about life after school and Provo lately, and the possibilities are so endless that it is sometimes stressful to even think about. But excitement always wins over and since I do nothing but work and school these days, I can't keep my mind from wandering over all of our many possibilities. We've also heard from a few friends in the same field that Nate wants to go into that the first few years we should be ready to move around a lot...which couldn't be more exciting to me! It is completely based around Nate's job and where he gets internships and positions, but I want to see new places and start fresh while our family is still young and we can. I have no idea where we'll end up, but for now I can't help but to think about these fabulous cities and hope to end up near one [or many] someday.
PhiladelphiaDallasLos AngelesNew YorkBostonAtlantaWilmington

I'm definitely a city girl.


And don't worry, wherever I end up this image will always mean home to me.
As will this for Nate. (Yes, I had to find one with Coors Field in the foreground. I know it wouldn't be home without it for my honey.)

3 comments:

Lauren@ "Happiness is..." said...

Chels..... You forgot the best city.... CHICAGO!!!

Shelby said...

Isn't it SO fun to daydream.. anywhere other than Provo seems great right about now. I think it is so fun that you and Nate have so many possibilities! It will be a fun life for sure :) and we will come visit!!!!!

Camille said...

You got good taste girl- got all my cities in there! Philly/Boston/NYC are the best!