Easter weekend was amazing. One of the best weekends in a long time.
My wonderful family came up last minute from Vegas to spend time with us. At first, Nate and I both had incredibly busy work schedules that weekend. But he was able to switch shifts with some people and when my boss heard my family was in town she was so so nice to let me off early so I could spend time with them. Or she was just tired of them taking over Payless when they kept coming to visit me. But anyways, hopefully I can remember all of the fun things we did. My parents and my little brother and sister stayed at out apartment and we had such a blast every night before bed talking and hanging out. Friday morning my whole family came over before I had to go to work so I could see my precious nephew. Our apartment sure was crowded, but it was so fun having everyone over. That night we all went to Five Guys Burgers and Fries which is actually really good, and again...my family took over half the restaurant. Saturday I had to work in the morning but when I got off early my sisters, my mom and I (along with Baby Kai) were able to go see The Last Song while the boys were at Priesthood. I didn't read the book so that I could actually enjoy the movie without comparing and complaining, and it was actually pretty good. So now that I've enjoyed it once I can read the book and realize how bad the movie was in comparison (like all books made into movies). It was BK's first movie and he did pretty good. We all took a few turns taking him out but who could complain about that? I documented his first movie since my sister failed to.
2 comments:
we miss you guys too! love ya!
Sounds like a great weekend!!!
Post a Comment