Nate and I both had Saturday completely free, so we headed out for an eventful day. I thought I would take pictures to document our day, but I got tired of pulling the camera out. Oh well..
First, we went up to the Jordan River Temple. The Provo Temple is closed for maintenance right now, so it was fun to try out a different one.
We then headed on over to Chipotle (as we always do when we're in the area) and indulged our cravings for some delicious burritos.
Guess whose is whose?
Then we headed over to South Towne Mall, which was right across the street because we had never been there. Also because Nate's mom was in town last week and left us a little scavenger hunt in which we found generous amounts of money tucked away throughout our apartment. She insisted that it was not allowed to be used for bills, but had to be for fun. (Thank you!!) So as we explored the mall, we decided to treat ourselves to...what else? Again, guess whose is whose?
After shopping, we came home and took a nap. Then we met up with our friends, Jordan and Kristine, for dinner at Wing Nutz. None of us had been there before but we really enjoyed it and the prices were very reasonable. We then headed to see Inception. I seriously had never even heard of this movie until probably Friday, but apparently it's been extremely popular and we had to wait in line to get in. We got good seats though and we really enjoyed the movie. I would recommend it. (Also, I FINALLY saw Eclipse with Shelby on Friday and I would recommend that as well!)
Anyways, so we got home around 1:00 (way after our bedtime) but it was worth it for a day full of fun with each other and with friends.


2 comments:
Shout out to us on the blog! woot woot!
I am still thinking about how good that movie was. I want to see it again...
I LOVE the dress you wore to the temple! Super cute!
Post a Comment