Recently, Nate has really been getting into things for his career so that when he graduates (in 8 months!) he'll have lots of experience.
If you weren't already aware, he has become an official Sports Writer for the UVU Review, his school's newspaper. He has written two articles so far, shown here and here.
He also got an internship on campus in Media Relations and Operations for all of the UVU sports. This is very similar to the job he wants to do after school, but in the major leagues, so hopefully it will give him an advantage on others applying with no experience.
And finally, my Gray Boy was chosen as a recipient of a grant to travel to Washington D.C. in October for a Public Relations Convention and the chance to meet one on one with those in the profession and to get some networking started!
I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty jealous that he's going to be in Washington D.C. while I'm stuck in Provo in the middle of October. But I'm really so excited and so proud of him!
So there you have it, some bragging about my boy so you can all be up to date on how great he is. :)

3 comments:
that is seriously soo exciting!! :) way to go nate!!!
OMG!! Yay Nate! Congrats. That's the most exciting news! I'm sure he'll do great! I feel bad for you though Chels.... Luke's been gone this whole week and I've been dying w/o him, so I wish you luck.
OMG that is seriously awesome! All of his hard work is paying off.. D.C. is just so fun! I wish you could go with him :( What a great opportunity! So exciting!
--Shelby
Post a Comment