Friday, August 27, 2010

Wants

These are purely wants.
But I want them really bad.
I only have one necklace that I wear on a regular basis (and I love it. Thanks Shelby!), so I've been searching for a couple more so I can mix things up sometimes.


Seriously, is it just me or is this pocketwatch necklace so cute?
And I've wanted one of these for a long time with Nate's and my name.  Love it!  I will get one someday.

Too bad there's not really any present giving holidays coming up and we're trying really hard to save money right now.

2 comments:

Shelby said...

Ah! Seriously, I love that you wear that necklace so much.. it makes me happy! I love little necklaces.. they just make every outfit cuter! The time will come soon enough for gift-giving season.. for now you can just keep hinting to nate :) LOVES!

--Shelby

Jamie said...

Christmas is coming really fast. it'll be here before you know it. by the way you could find knock offs of both of those necklaces of etsy for a lot cheaper!! cute tho :)