Tuesday, October 12, 2010

That'll do.

Everyone has been posting on their blogs about their cute new fall/Halloween decor.  I don't have any.  I asked Nate if he was sad that our apartment wasn't all decked out with October stuff and he said, "No. I really don't care.  I don't really care about any decorations except Christmas". Whew.  Good, cuz I'm pretty sure I don't either.  Until we went to a wedding this past weekend, with colors of orange and red and pumpkins and fall flowers, it was absolutely gorgeous.  And after we helped clean up when the reception was over, the bride's mom told us to grab a centerpiece and some pumpkins to take home.  Umm, seriously?  Those things had to have been worth so much and they were absolutely gorgeous.  She insisted and so we got to come home with this beautiful arrangement. (I'm not sure the picture really does it justice.)


Yep. That'll do for our fall decorations this year.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

so pretty!! i'll help you out in the future with some decor!! cheap and cute decor :)