Nate and I celebrated our one year anniversary last Sunday in Steamboat Springs, CO. We stayed at the cutest condo and the weather was absolutely perfect in our mountain setting with snow lightly falling almost the entire time we were there. We took advantage of our time off of school and work to relax and watch lots of football on our actual anniversary. But while up there we also went hot tubbing out in the snow, shopping in downtown Steamboat, and we drove up to Strawberry Park Hot Springs.
As you can see, the Hot Springs were absolutely incredible. There are four different pools in this picture, all of different temperatures (the ice obviously being the coldest one, and they got warmer counterclockwise). Then there were also two private pools that I didn't get a picture of, all surrounded by the gorgeous natural environment of the mountains and all from natural streams and springs. It was such a romantic and amazing experience to be in the middle of nowhere with snow falling all around us while sitting in the hot water. We had so much fun together and really appreciated each other's company. Nate got me a necklace that I have been wanting foreverrrr.
Nate and I go through our rough times every now and then, as we are both fairly opinionated and stubborn people, but we always come through it wanting nothing more than to be with each other. We are learning each and every day more about each other and figuring out how to improve ourselves in the process. I can't wait for our future together and love the times we're going through now to get there! Here are a few pictures from a year ago:




1 comment:
aww so cute! You guys are just so cute together. I can't believe it has already been a year. CRAZY! Here's to a few more! :) LOVE your necklace!
--Shelby
Post a Comment