What's going on with us lately? I've blogged, but not really about us. For some reason, we've Nate's been anti-pictures lately.
But we did go up to the Sundance Film Festival last weekend, which was so much fun.
And we were also at the BYU/SDSU basketball game, which was AMAZING (TJ Fredette's word...but true). It was the most fun game I have ever been to and I am so in love with Jimmer. I told Nate and he said it's okay because he's super in love with him too.
Also, I've submitted my application and am 95% sure everything will work out for me to do my Student Teaching over summer.
Nate recently was chosen to go to Boston over Spring Break for another UVU PR Trip. He was also promoted to Assistant Editor for the UVU Review, and was hired on as the Assistant Sports Information Director for UVU Athletics.
Nate recently was chosen to go to Boston over Spring Break for another UVU PR Trip. He was also promoted to Assistant Editor for the UVU Review, and was hired on as the Assistant Sports Information Director for UVU Athletics.
Oh, and my birthday is in 4 days. :)
And for the record, how cute are these pictures?? I want to do this with my baby (when I have one) and post them up around our house. I seriously love them.
Such a fabulous dreamworld to be in. Have a happy weekend!





No comments:
Post a Comment