So we've started another semester. Our last semester, actually. I can't believe how fast college has flown by for me, yet I feel like I am a completely different person from that girl who got on the wrong bus and was on her way to Lindon on that first day of school freshman year.
This photo was actually taken on that first day in Biology.
But as the end of my college career comes to a close, the beginning of my
actual career draws nearer. And with my Practicum starting at the end of February and my Student Teaching starting mid-April, I think it's about time I outfit my closet with "teacher clothes", don't you? Last semester we stocked Nate's side of the closet full of sexy suits for his future business endeavors, interviews, and eventual career. So now it's my turn. And I'm loving these prospects for my teacher wardrobe.
I feel like these are the essentials for any teacher. Plus my birthday is coming up soon... ;)
3 comments:
ok this is slightly embarassing.. but cute! It is fun to remember the first day.. 8:00 am biology class. yikes! I love your wardrobe choices.. you are going to be the cutest teacher ever!
crazy!! and im not sure why nate has a hard time shopping for you, lol!! you pretty much tell him what to get you right here?!
You are so gorgeous! I'm seriously lovin' all your teacher clothes. The skirts are bangin'!
So glad I found your blog, can't wait to see more of ya!
Kiss
lula
Post a Comment