Nate graduated from UVU last week (and yes, I am just now getting to posting about it. You don't even want to know my schedule these days). His parents, grandparents, and one of his aunts, as well as my mom, came out to support him. Unfortunately, my Dad was in China so he couldn't come, but he would have loved to be here to support him as well.
The weather was absolutely awful that day, so the UCCU Center was absolutely packed, with convocation ceremonies only scheduled a half hour apart. But anyways, it was a great ceremony and I was so incredibly proud of Nate. Unfortunately, I didn't get any good pictures of him walking across the stage (I'm hoping to get some from his aunt, who had a really nice camera), so for now these pictures will have to do.
I seriously could not have been more proud of him that day. He has accomplished so much and is leaving college with a great resume and great experiences. Now we're just counting down to my graduation in three months! Then we'll be all grown up :)
No comments:
Post a Comment