Friday, November 11, 2011

Halloween

This year Halloween wasn't anything too exciting.  Nate was working a lot and planning my first grade's Halloween party didn't leave me much time to come up with a costume.  I did go to my mom's ward trunk-or-treat since my dad was out of town and my little brother was busy.  We had fun decorating her trunk together and passing out candy, but it was abnormally FREEZING so we shut down a little early.

Then my sister threw an amazing Halloween party for my nephew's 2nd birthday.  I threw together a costume 20 minutes before the party started and I don't think it turned out too bad.
I just love that boy! I can't believe he is two!  But anyways, it was a great party and fun to dress up!  I also pulled together a costume for school on Halloween day, but didn't get a picture of myself.  Our class party turned out great and it was fun to see all of the kids dressed up.

1 comment:

MedSchoolWife said...

Chels, you seriously do NOT even look preggo at all!!! But I didn't know Jamie was pregnant again, too... how fun!