He also made the day a great one, yet again. I had to be a grownup this year and go to work as usual on my birthday. But this year I had 25 little 6 and 7 year olds just as excited as I was for the day. When my kids got to school, many of them had cards they had made for me, flowers, and gifts. It was a fun way to start the day and then I told them all that the best present they could give me was to behave and stay quiet the whole day! (Ya right...but it was worth a try).
![]() |
| Flowers and gifts from my students. |
After school Nate brought me to Town Square for dinner at CPK. I was so excited when my sister, her husband, and her two kids walked in to join us! I love my little nephew and niece so much! We had a great time chatting and hanging out while eating. After dinner we walked over to the Apple Store and I finally got a new iPhone! I love it!
![]() |
| I love my new cover too! |
I'm so glad I got to spend my birthday with my family and that Nate was able to spend so much of the day with me! Even though I had to go to work, it was a special day and I felt very loved!
I do feel older as I am about to become a mom. Twenty three is an accurate age for how I feel right now. This year is full of the unknown though as I have no idea what to expect when this little girl comes next month and I don't know what Nate or I will be doing for work as the year goes on. But I'm excited for another year and I'm excited to be surrounded by family for all of the changes that may be approaching this year.





No comments:
Post a Comment