It only took me ten months to get around to posting pictures. I just kept waiting for it to be perfect, we did so much to change how it looked and I'm trying to decorate it and I didn't want to post pictures until it was all done. Well...it's not done. But I'm learning that it may not ever be done. There is always another project or another purchase that we want to make. I'm always looking for that perfect piece to complete a wall or the right picture to go somewhere. But ultimately, I love our home and we have really made it our own! So I am starting with the downstairs and pictures of the upstairs will be coming soon.
The only before pictures I have are from the website when it was for sale:
And after a lot of paint and a lot of time put into finding the perfect furniture, here are our after pictures:
![]() |
| We haven't done anything to our downstairs bathroom yet, but I have big plans for it! |
It feels like home and I just love it!













No comments:
Post a Comment