15 month stats:
16.1 lbs (below 5%)
29.2 in (10-25%)
44 cm head (5-10%)
She loves to be outside and especially loves to lay by the side of a pool and splash her hands or feet in, and then dip her little head in. But if I just put her in the pool she is usually trying to find a way out. Weird little girl..
She loves bathtime and mealtime. She isn't eating her veggies very good anymore, but instead loves fruit now (even banana!) as well as pasta and anything that is on mom or dads plate.
She can say "boo" for book and knows what it means. She also says mama, dada, baby, bird, ball, and water when we tell her to repeat them but I don't think she really associates those words with anything yet. She looovves to read. She is always handing me a book and saying "boo, boo" until I read it (usually Hop on Pop). And a lot of times she will read to herself on the ground in the cutest little high pitched reading voice while she pauses to turn the pages and everything. It kills me every time.
For the past week or so she has really been having some issues with bedtime and naptime. Her entire life she has gone down without any complaints for two naps and for bedtime, but lately she has been staying awake for entire two hour periods when she is supposed to be napping, not crying but just talking and playing in her crib. And then she has been screaming when I put her down for bedtime. I'm thinking she might be ready to transition to one nap (but what if Momma isn't ready!?).
She definitely knows how to throw a tantrum, which I think is so funny whenever she does. She arches her whole body and throws her head back and twists and squirms. This most often occurs when her food is all gone and she wants more. I can literally NEVER give this girl enough food. No matter how much I have given her, there is always a tantrum when it's gone.













1 comment:
She is the absolute cutest baby EVER!!! I love your posts!
Post a Comment