Monday, December 16, 2013

Four Year Anniversary

Nate and I reached our four year anniversary at the end of November. It was the day before my sister's wedding so we didn't have a chance to celebrate with other family things going on. But Nate still brought home the most beautiful flower arrangement for me that day!  He helped design it and it was put together specifically for me!  I felt so special and it really was perfect.  We didn't get a chance to actually go out and celebrate though until this past weekend.  But the date was well worth the wait.. We went to dinner at Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak, and Stone Crab.  We ordered everything from jumbo shrimp cocktail and crab bisque, to lobster tail, filet mignon, and fried chicken.  Then dessert included banana creme pie and chocolate fudge pie and was beyond delicious.  We were so stuffed.  After dinner we headed to see Catching Fire and we loved it!  We then headed back to pick up Quinn, who was a little angel for my mom, which made the night that much better.

I can't believe we've already spent four years married together. It feels like it has flown by, but at the same time I can't even remember my life before Nate.  We are so happy and loving our life together right now.  Nate is such an amazing husband and father and I am so lucky that he chose me to spend his eternity with.  Happy four years, babe!  I love you!

No comments: