Thursday, January 15, 2015

Colorado Trip 2014

Ok, I am so behind and just not doing well with blogging these days.  So I am just going to do a quick recap of our Christmas season.

We went to Colorado on December 18.  It was cold, but not much snow at first.  We had an absolute blast just hanging out around Nate's parents house with his brothers, their wives, and all of their kids.  Quinn had fun with her cousins, but after a few days of being away from home and being the biggest kid around...she started to become quite a little bully.  It was so hard for Nate and me to watch because, although she is never the best at sharing, she was really acting out more than we had ever seen her before.  Other than her attitude though, it really went great.  It snowed on our second to last day there and she stood at the window for hours (while she was supposed to be napping) just watching the snow.  I kept going in to try and get her to lay down and she would say, "Mom, I need to see this snow." Haha, how could I say no to that?  Harper was so good the whole time, so mellow and calm and just loved watching everyone and playing with new things.

Even though we left on the 23rd, we had Christmas with Nate's family before we left so that we could all be together.  We were so spoiled, especially the girls.  They loved all of the presents and had a blast playing with all of their new toys.

The girls did great on the flights both ways, Quinn was so excited to get on the "purple plane"!  We are so glad we made the trip out and got to see everyone and spend time with that side of our family.
She wanted to look just like the sign in the bottom right corner.

No comments: