1. I love birthdays. Especially mine. For some reason, they are a bigger deal to me than to anyone else. Always have been.
2. I had an obsession with Boy Meets World my senior year and watched two episodes a day every day starting from Season 1 Episode 1 until I finished them all at Season 7 Episode 23.
3. I hated the Disney channel show Even Stevens growing up, but now that Shia Labeouf is grown up and I'm in love with him, I get very excited when I randomly see Even Stevens on tv.
4. I have been eternally in love with Chad Micheal Murray since the day I can remember. He's been my one and only number one celebrity crush.
5. I was 1 of 18 Valedictorians at my high school - all girls.
6. I hate ALL fruits and vegetables. And every time I tell people that they automatically say "What about strawberries?" or "What about watermelon?" or whichever fruit is their favorite. No. ALLL of them. (Except recently tomatoes.)
7. I have trypanophobia. I always just said that I was terrified of needles, but after hyperventilating the past two times I've been near needles I have been told recently that it's that bad. :/ I don't really want to call it a phobia though.
8. I love love love Celine Dion. And I have since I was like 10? What little girl loves Celine? Hah, I don't think many but they all should. My best friend and I hold concerts frequently in our apartment.
9. My favorite candy is Snocaps and always has been. You can only buy them at Blockbuster and Hollywood Video. And recently Walmart if you get lucky.
10. I hate crumpled trash or tissues (especially tissues actually). I fold everything before throwing it away. Napkins, foil, paper, gum wrappers, etc. I don't know why I just hate when things are all crumpled up.
11. I really want to be an architect. Looking at floorplans and home exteriors is so much fun to me. But BYU doesn't have that major :(.
12. I don't like people looking at me. I freak out and stress so bad. Even when I just have to introduce myself to a class or something I get super nervous.
13. I fall on the ice and snow a lot. But the worst is slush. It's inevitable that I'll eat it if there's slush.
14. I can't dive or swim down in water. Haha it really is kind of funny to watch me try.
15. I have never been in an accident, gotten a ticket, broken a bone, or gotten stitches for an injury. I guess I'm pretty lucky, especially for falling so much.
16. I dislike Utah very much. I feel like if I say "hate" I'd offend some people, so I won't. But I do not want to live here a day longer than necessary after school.
17. I love the Spanish language (and I've been converted to specifically love the Spain accent that most people make fun of) and I wish I were fluent.
18. I cannot have my nail polish chipped. I'm kind of crazy about it. Every night I either repaint them or just take it all off. But I cannot have nail polish on without it being perfect.
19. I have an older brother, an older sister, a younger brother, and a younger sister and I think it's really cool that I can say I have one of everything. But I never liked being in the middle growing up. I love it now though.
20. I was never into the princess thing as a little girl like most every other little girl. The Lion King has always been my favorite movie (no princesses) and I was just obsessed with Raggedy Ann. I watched the movie all the time and had a doll that I brought everywhere and left at church one day. I made my parents make the 20 minute drive back that day to get her but she was gone :(.
21. I'm verry stubborn. Example: when I was in kindergarten I would rotate with my friend who got to get on the bus first. One day when it was my turn to he did instead and I literally stood on the street for five minutes refusing to get on until the bus pulled away without me. (I wonder if Sean Smithson remembers that?) lol
22. I thought the Christmas song that said "Gloria in excelsis deo" was about me for about the first 12 years of my life. "Gloria in ex-Chelsea's Dayyoo" ....get it? I felt really special.
23. I sleep with my head under the covers and my feet sticking out of the blankets at the bottom. Always have.
24. It is also near impossible for me to fall asleep if anyone besides immediate family is in the room with me.
25. I don't really like Disneyland. Maybe it's because I was 16 the first time I went and that whole "magical" thing just wasn't there. But I think it's boring and the rides are kind of lame. Except I have learned that going with friends is extremely fun, but I think anything with good friends is fun.
4 comments:
the swimming is my all time favorite! it always will be. good thing mom put you in swim lessons hahahahahahahah
I laughed when I read this, especially the part about how you sleep.........
2 things. one, update your blog. two, i knew you would be happy about my ring. i almost text you about it but then decided you would find out soon enough
Ahahahaha oh man this took me back! I totally forgot about the fruits and vegetables, but I remember you always hated fruit on the bottom ice cream! And the snocaps! I remember that! And Sean!! And you have slept with ME in the room just fine :) though that was many moons ago. AND... I thought in excelsis deo was about you, too. For a long time. HAHAHAHa oh man.
Post a Comment