Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I can't wait for the world to spin.

I haven't blogged in forever due to the fact that there's nothing to write about. A quick summary would be that I finished the semester with way better grades than I expected and then moved to California where I've been working 40 hours a week. So since that doesn't entail anything exciting I figured I'd post about the things I'm excited for...

1. Best Friend and Brother's Wedding.
Planning has been so much fun for this since I get to be involved with both the bride and groom's side of things. Only 25 days left!


I like to stick my head into their pictures when possible.

2. Going to Colorado for the 4th of July with Nate.
I'm so excited to take off of work for a few days and go somewhere different. And to meet Nate's family and get to spend a weekend with him without either of us stressing about work or anything.


Me and the boy.


3. Becoming an aunt!
Also entailed in my excitement for this event is finding out if it's a boy or a girl. Buying lots of cute new things for the babe with my mom (and her money). Watching my sister get big and prego. And meeting the little one November 3!
Very old, and not her babies. But you get the picture.

 

4. Lake Trips.
None are officially planned yet but I can't wait to go to the lake with my family and friends to tube and wakeboard and just hang out. Every summer it is reaffirmed that Lake Mead is my favorite/happiest place to be.
Last summer with the little sister and little brother.


Oh, and Happy Birthday to my little brother, Connor! He's 14 today :)

2 comments:

Jamie said...

well done. and ps-i was going to have my ultra sound on june 23 but i called today and moved my appointment up so now we'll know june 16! right after the wedding and only 4 weeks from today!

MedSchoolWife said...

Ahhh! Jamie is pregnant! Wow, I didn't even know that! Congrats to her and to your whole family!!