Here goes..
January
I started out the year trying to take advantage of Utah's Winter "joys". I snowboarded, went sledding, and even went to The Sundance Film Festival (which was very fun) but these still didn't make the cold worth it.
February
My Birthday! Nate was late and we were still "rebuilding our relationship" so he's on the end. Haha. This was also the month of our Second First Kiss, so by his birthday later in the month we had managed to announce our relationship and I even got to sit by him. ;)
March

My brother and Joey got engaged and Nate and I continued having fun together.
April
I don't have any pictures but I do have a video. I spent a lot of time with these crazy kids in Vegas in between moving from Utah to California. I just love them to pieces.May
Once settled into California, Nate and I had so much fun together taking trips to the beach and we even went to Game 5 of the Nuggets and Lakers playoff series. We were basically the only Nuggets fans in a huge sea of LA fans booing us, but it was so much fun!
June
Luke and Jo got married so I was kicked out of the apartment in California, but was able to take another trip home and go to the lake with my family.
July
I was able to take a trip to Colorado for the 4th of July to be with my honey and to meet his family.
August
On August 16, Nate proposed to me and we began counting down the days until our wedding.
September
In September it was back to school and football! It was so much fun being engaged and together as much as possible during the "Back-to-School" days, one of my favorite times of the year.
October
We took a super fun trip to Vegas to help plan wedding details, and October was also a month of baseball playoffs...which yes, is worth documenting in Nate's life. It's a big deal.
November

First my adorable nephew was born (and he already looks drastically different from this), and then of course we got married in the Las Vegas Temple. It was a nearly perfect day and we couldn't possibly have been happier. We also enjoyed our honeymoon and Thanksgiving with my family in this month.
December


Our first month of marriage has been absolutely wonderful (although we don't have many pictures). We loved decorating our apartment for Christmas and spending time together enjoying the Christmas spirit.
2009 was an amazing year for us and we are so excited for 2010 and all it has in store for us in our first year of marriage!
4 comments:
1-nov is my fav month :)
2-your wedding pictures are 695x better then ours, ugh!
3-post pictures of your apt please, i heard its super cute, i was evidence
Super fun year!
I'm glad we've gotten to be a part of so much of it!
We love you soooo much!
p.s. you need to blog more :) or I just need to see you more!
i'm proud to have been in the majority of your pictures in 2009! andddd... sorry for kicking you out of your apt this summer. that part made me sad.
this is such a cute post :)
Post a Comment