So to begin, here is our main room.
And here is the other side of that room.
Next is our kitchen with the hallway leading back to our bathroom and bedroom.
The bathroom.
The bedroom.
And our candy arrangement, made possible by the loads given to us in our stockings and elsewhere over Christmas break.
I should have just made a video and given you a virtual tour. Sorry.
6 comments:
thats ok. pictures will do. and it is very cute! i think you've done a fine job. :) hopefully we get to see it one day... in the meantime, keep me posted on any updates!
i havent been over there since your old bedding. love the new bedroom!
okay everything looks SO great! I can't wait to come see it in person.
loves!
Chels....
1st.. you should know I am also an avid reader! hehe
2nd... your cute wall in your living room. Do you remember when we all use to watch Trading Spaces? That is what it reminds me of! They would always do cute boxes and such and put it on the wall! Maybe you have no idea what I am talking about but it's funny to me!
3rd... your place looks amazing!
4th... Just love you!
Cute apartment! I'm jealous of the towel bar in your bathroom. Our landlord refuses to give us one, so I can't show off our cute towels. I'm also jealous that you have a box spring on your bed. We have yet to get one, so our mattress is just lying directly on the ground. Pretty pathetic.
Hey, Chelsea! I just found your blog hopping around... your apt is so cute, way more stylish than my first married dwelling! Oh, and you have fabulous taste in jewelry! I hope you get it all for your b-day!!!
Post a Comment