Last weekend Nate and I were able to go down to Las Vegas. I had been looking forward to it for months since my parents got me a ticket to the Carrie Underwood concert for my birthday. Actually all of the girls in my family got a ticket for their birthday, so we were all in town together and the concert was amazing! Even the opening acts, Sons of Sylvia and Craig Morgan, were great and really fun to listen to.



And I took a video of us during her encore...
We also had tons of fun the rest of the weekend going to the lake, swimming, playing a family game of volleyball and tennis. We also played Nertz and Super Mario on the Wii (which we beat) and sat watching the most adorable little boy for hours. He could entertain us all day...doing nothing at all.



I love my family so much and I'm so glad we got to see them! Can't wait for the next time!
3 comments:
oh he is soo cute!!! lol
Yay! Thanks for posting that video! Loved it :)
Jamie's boy is so cute!!!
Post a Comment