Monday, August 16, 2010

Oh, the memories...

One year ago today, Nate proposed to me.  And I said yes (obv).  I am so glad that we made that huge decision together.  Since then, our love has grown tremendously and we've gone through many experiences together that we will never forget.  I love him so much and wish I could spend every minute with him.  Unfortunately, school and work prevents us from being together 24/7, but at least we know we have eternity.
 Love you schnooks.
Thanks for working up the courage to talk to my dad
and ask me to marry you a year ago.
 (See the full proposal story here)

3 comments:

Jamie said...

so crazy! did you enjoy bachelor pad tonight?!

Kar said...

I totally remember this day!

Young People in Love said...

So glad I stumbled upon your guys' blog! I remember seeing this pic on Nate's phone at work the day after! Hope all is well :)