Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Last Game in the Marriott

My time at BYU is quickly coming to an end.  In just 5 short months I will be walking in a cap and gown to receive my diploma.  That being said, and I know this will come as a shocker to most everyone I know, there are a FEW things I may miss... One of which is my Cougars.  I have enjoyed many football and basketball seasons (especially this year, obviously).  And last Saturday, I attended my last major sporting event as a BYU Cougar.  We'll probably go to some baseball games this summer and maybe a few volleyball games soon, but football and basketball have been my main source of entertainment.

Anyways, I know I've said it before but we're so glad we got to be here to witness this incredible year in BYU basketball history.  We have had so much fun going to the Marriott Center and being in that atmosphere to watch Jimmer play.  The last game was, honestly, kind of emotional as the seniors left the court for the last time and Brandon Davies joined his team to the loudest applause yet.  Anyways, here are some pictures and video we took.
A sweet 3 by Jimmer:
Jimmer leaving the court at the Marriott for the last time:
Davies and Jimmer cutting down the net after the game:
(I apologize for my screaming in the background)

No comments: