Sunday, March 6, 2011

Nuggets Game

I got Nate tickets to the Nuggets/Jazz game for Valentine's Day and the game finally arrived last Thursday.  We were so excited to go represent Nuggets fans everywhere.  We of course stopped at Chipotle on the way up and used our Buy 1 Get 1 coupon for a free burrito.
We then made it up to Energy Solutions Arena a little early and enjoyed the view from our fabulous seats as the teams warmed up.
 It was such a close game the whole time and so intense!  We remained calm amidst all the Jazz fans for awhile, but just couldn't hold in our excitement towards the end of the game!  It came down to the final seconds, and with 10 seconds left and the Jazz down by 4...all of their fans left!! I was in shock.  There was still plenty of time for them to tie it and their fans were just giving up hope.  Boo Jazz fans!  Haha, but it was good for us because we were able to run back down to the 5th row to watch the final seconds.  The Jazz got it within 2 points and scored right after the buzzer (which would have tied it).  I was seriously having a heart attack, but so excited to see the Nuggets win!  We were then right next to the tunnel and got to high five ALL of the Nuggets players as they left the court celebrating.
It was such a fun night out, and one of the best gifts I've given my husband (if I do say so myself)!
Go Nuggets!

No comments: