Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Our Little Lime

Est. March 12, 2012 Nate and I are going to have a baby.
I couldn't get a very good picture of it :/
7 weeks
It's a little weird to announce, I still don't feel like it's real.  But family is begging to tell their friends and sometimes I forget that everyone doesn't know and almost slip.  I am 11 weeks (last Monday) and baby is apparently the size of a lime.
11 weeks, and apparently I love this shirt?
Sadly, I think you can already tell in this picture and I'm only 11 weeks.
I have only gotten sick a few times and for the most part am feeling really great.  I get nauseous if I wait too long to eat, and nothing ever sounds good, but I know forcing food down is the best way to keep from getting sick.  I'm just so sick of food and eating.  I've been tired, but I was also working 9 hour days in the Preschool followed by my job, and have now moved on to loongg teacher trainings and setting up my classroom, so I think I'd be pretty tired these days anyways.

There have been a few days lately where I think you can definitely see a bump.  Even though I'm only 11 weeks, there really isn't anywhere for that little baby to hide on me.  I've been eating lots though and trying my best to gain weight!

Nate and I are so so excited for this new addition to our family.  It's definitely going to be hectic as it is my first year teaching, Nate is finding a job while making decisions about grad school, and we're looking for a place to live...but we definitely felt it was the right time to bring a baby into our family and know that everything will work out fine.

9 comments:

Lauren@ "Happiness is..." said...

YAY!!!! CONGRATULATIONS CHELS!!! Oh Goodness I'm so happy for you guys! And yes... even though nobody could notice a bump on me (unless I pointed it out) I could tell. Pretty soon you'll get your energy back I promise!!! Enjoy the second trimester... you're almost there... it is the best!! YAY!!!!!

Ben and Brie Smith said...

yay chelsea!!!!!! congrats!!! you are gonna love being a mommy! and you will be so good at it!! congrats again!

Ashley Hawkes said...

YAY!!! I am so excited for you that I am crying!!! Now tell Jordan and Luke to get on the ball! LOL

Jamie said...

yay!!! so happy to have cousins on the way :) cant wait to meet baby gray!!

Kaiti Klara said...

Chels that is awesome news!!!! I'm so excited for you guys! CONGRATS!:)

Mary Killion said...

Happy Day! Congratulations to you both! I'm so excited for you :)

Maria Hauth said...

Soooo excited for you Chelsea! That is just awesome! Congrats to you guys!

MedSchoolWife said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting!!!

Jen Jones said...

Congratulations! I don't know where you are going to fit a baby on that tiny body.