Sunday, December 4, 2011

Pinterest

Okay, so I finally joined Pinterest (about an hour ago) and I'm trying to figure out why everyone loves it so much.  I think it's going to frustrate me!  Of course there is amazing ideas and a million things I would love to do, but I don't have the time, materials, or abilities to do hardly any of them!  (Mainly time) So after my first hour of searching through Pinterest, and I've only been perusing the recipe section so far...I'm just hungry and frustrated.

But how delicious does this stuff look?  Can someone please bake some of these for me?



2 comments:

Jordan and Luke Stephenson said...

Glad you've joined! But dont you worry.. if you're anything like me, you'll get addicted to perusing in no time.... despite the fact that you'll probably never get around to doing any of the things you pin. I like to tell myself I'll get to it someday.

Jamie said...

Just wait 6 months when you're done teaching and you have a little baby that sleeps about 18 hours a day. You'll have plenty of time to practice your skills LOL Take advantage of that time too cuz it won't last long. You'll be chasing your little girl around in no time.