The only other thing that made this week uncomfortable is that I feel like overnight I became huge. On Friday at school it felt like I was carrying a fanny pack full of bricks around. And I kept bending over to pick up a crayon, or tie a shoe, or whatever it was and my stomach would get in the way! I need to learn to squat instead of bending over now that my tummy gets squished every time.
Another thing to note that happened this week was the other night when we got into bed baby girl was going CRAZY. Seriously, I kept twitching and jumping because she was kicking SO hard, I have never felt her that much or that consistently. Nate put his hand on my stomach, which usually calms her down, but she just kept at it and we ended up laughing about it as she kept it up for a good ten minutes or so until I finally turned over and she settled down. Although Nate loves to feel his little girl moving around, he did admit that he could see how that could become a little uncomfortable every now and then.
And on a side note, I have no idea why Nate putting his hand on my stomach usually calms her down, but every time I tell him she's moving and he tries to feel her she stops.
Anyways, here I am at 33 weeks.
![]() |
| Nate wouldn't just take the picture and was frustrating me... hence my facial expression. |


1 comment:
Haha the last bit was the hardest for me. And it always seems that the little ones start kicking right as you get into bed... For heartburn, I know this sounds silly, but it helped me a lot- try chewing on really minty gum- it helped me so much! You look great.
Post a Comment