Sunday, January 8, 2012

31 weeks

At 31 weeks, I am really getting a kick out of watching my tummy move when baby girl kicks.  I am running out of clothes that fit so I have begun repeating outfits pretty often (especially church outfits, I have one skirt left that doesn't cut off all circulation to my lower body and all of my dresses are too short because they now have to fit over a bump).

I am still sleeping great!  Actually too great according to Nate.  I can go to bed at about 8:00 at night and be completely out until my alarm goes off at 6:15.  Poor Nate thinks I'm so boring these days but I'm just so tired!  I've woken up with a few leg cramps but nothing I haven't been able to massage out myself and go right back to sleep.

My feet are taking most of the beating these days as I'm standing on concrete floors for 7 hours everyday while I teach, but luckily that hasn't been too bad either yet.

I can't say I really have any complaints right now except finding church outfits, so I'd say this pregnancy is still a success!  We'll see how the last 9 weeks treat me.  I can't believe how soon she is going to be here!
Just for your information, at 31 weeks she is the size of a squash, weighing in at about 3 pounds, and about 16 inches long (according to www.thebump.com).

No comments: