1. Nate took a trip to Boston with a select few of UVUs PR students.
2. I interviewed at BYUs teacher fair and found out I got a job teaching first grade at Somerset Academy of North Las Vegas.
3. Nate graduated from UVU in Communications, emphasis in public relations.
4. Nate got an internship with the Salt Lake Bees which he loved and completed over the summer.
| Working the NBA draft for the Jazz. |
![]() |
| With Whiplash the Cowboy Monkey. |
![]() |
| Photo Shoot with SI |
| And he even got to play a little baseball. |
6. I graduated from BYU in Early Childhood Education.
7. We packed up our Provo apartment and moved to Las Vegas.
8. I started my first year teaching at a brand new school.
9. We found out that we are having a baby girl!
10. Nate and I celebrated our two year anniversary, happier than ever, at the Vdara hotel in the Strip's City Center.
11. We finally closed on our house, got our keys, moved in, repainted, recarpeted, and decorated to make it our first home together.
2011 was so good to us! We were blessed with so many little miracles and a few really big ones too! We went through so many major changes in our lives this year and it brought Nate and me so much closer together. We had a truly happy year and know that 2012 is about to throw some new things at us. With the arrival of our baby girl coming this year, we are excited but nervous for what the next 12 months have in store for us. But it always helps to know I'll have Nate by my side through it all!















No comments:
Post a Comment