Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The Pumpkin Patch

We took Quinn to the Pumpkin Patch a week ago in hopes that she would love all of the pumpkins and lights.  I knew deep down though that she wasn't really going to care about any of it.  But in reality, she hated it. Haha, I still had fun forcing her to even look at a pumpkin.  I don't know what it was, but when she got close to a pumpkin or the straw she would freak out screaming and flailing around.  It was so weird.  We did eventually get a few pictures of her with her cousin close by, that is the only way she would sit for even 10 seconds without crying.  And then I found a wheelbarrow that we sat her in and she was loving that.  So we finally got some decent pictures of her at the Pumpkin Patch...in a wheelbarrow.  Such is life with this girl...you do things her way.
Tentatively touching the stem while safely in Grandma's arms.
She was much more comfortable with the baby pumpkins.
My little piggy.
We had a fun time though enjoying the beautiful fall weather with family.

1 comment:

Jordan and Luke Stephenson said...

What a cute family. I love that she's doing her leg lifts in the pic with Jaeda. Silly Quinnerz, always fitting in a work out.