Friday, November 2, 2012

Our Little Tinkerbell

Happy Halloween! I started looking up ideas for costumes a few months ago on Pinterest. There were so many great ideas and I couldn't decide which theme to go with, but when I heard the idea for Tinkerbell, Peter Pan, and Wendy...all of the characters just seemed to fit our little family perfectly! So I went to work (enlisting my sister's help) putting together the costumes. They were all pretty simple, and I love how they turned out! Quinn was the cutest little Tink and she got compliments everywhere we went! We went to our church's Trunk-or-Treat first, where Quinn won Most Adorable out of all the kids there! We also attended my parent's Trunk-or-Treat and then on Halloween night we went to The District where the stores were giving out candy and Nate's cousin was dressed up as Snow White to take pictures with kids and promote her Princess Parties. Quinn had no idea what was going on, but we had a blast showing her cuteness off! I just couldn't get enough of my little fairy!

No comments: