So with Nate's amazing new job comes a lot of perks. Mostly just Nate gets to enjoy them, whether they take him out to a nice lunch or dinner or he gets to meet with celebrities. But after the Senior VP of Marketing met with Nate last week he offered to comp a date night for both of us! Nate called me and told me to pick any restaurant I wanted at the Venetian or Palazzo and get back to him so that they could make a reservation for us and get it all taken care of. I chose Delmonico Steakhouse, Emiril's restaurant at the Venetian. So on Saturday night we dropped Quinn off with my parents and took off for our date night on the strip. We were treated so well the second we stepped through the restaurant doors. It was so fancy and expensive that I felt a little out of place and tried not to do anything wrong when it came to ordering or using certain utensils (which were being replaced every ten minutes it seemed!). They even brought us out a little appetizer compliments of the chef because he "wanted us to taste his new work". They were delicious! We then got BBQ shrimp for out appetizer, followed by the most delicious Ceasar salad I've ever had in my life made table side! I cleared my plate...and I don't even like salad. For the main course I got Filet Mignon and Nate got Bone-in Ribeye, with sides of asparagus and smashed potatoes. And then for dessert we got a Hawaiian chocolate cheesecake, which was essentially a giant s'more. They then brought out some raspberry sorbet to congratulate Nate on his new job. The food was amazing and they really catered to us the whole time. We had a few people come by to introduce themselves to Nate and talk throughout the meal and offer up their help if he ever needed it. It was a blast to be treated so well while enjoying great food!

After dinner we headed over to see the America's Got Talent live show, where they had reserved the absolute best seats in the house for us. Nate and I had watched this season so it was so much fun to see the acts we had rooted for and gotten to know on tv, then after the show we got to take some pictures with the different acts. It was so much fun!
 |
| Part of Olate Dogs. |
 |
| Comedian Tom Cotter. |
 |
| The other half of Olate Dogs. |
It was such an amazing date night with Nate and we are so grateful to the Venetian and those above Nate who took care of us. We had so much fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment