Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Three Year Anniversary

I am seriously so in love with this man.  Three years ago today we made the best decision of our lives when we were sealed in the Las Vegas Temple for time and all eternity.  Three amazing years, two college graduations, two careers paths, one move to a new state, buying our first home, and one absolutely amazing beautiful baby girl later...we could not be any happier with our decision.  We could not be any more sure of the choice we made that day and the choices we have made since as we now have our beautiful family, a home that we love, and Nate has started on a career path that we are both so excited about.
This is us today, celebrating three years of marriage on Nate's lunch break.
To my honey,

I love you so much.  Truly more than I ever thought possible.  As I have seen you accomplish so many of your goals and become a father to our little Quinn, I feel that our wedding song could not have been more accurate when it says, "I thought I loved you then.."  With each milestone I realize more and more how perfect you are for me and how much I love having you in my life.  I look forward to being with you every single day and miss you when I'm not by your side.  I am so incredibly proud of you and the hard work you put in to supporting me and Quinn and making sure that I can stay home with her.  I appreciate all you do so much and love you more than words can express, thank you for choosing me to be your wife for all of eternity!

No comments: