It is seriously beyond words how much I adore her little self. I cannot watch her for more than two seconds without smiling. I cannot pick her up without smothering her with kisses and just wanting to squish her! My love for her literally feels as if it is trying to burst out of me just when I think of my sweet Quinn.
And the craziest thing is that as mushy and cliche as all of that sounds, I swear every word of it is 100% true. Still crazier to me though is that she's over a year old, and I still cannot get enough of her. I thought my obsession with her would lesson to a normal level of loving after a little while, but it has only grown. I am so incredibly in love and obsessed with my little girl.
I asked my dad recently when that stops. At some point it will be inappropriate, right? When did he stop wanting to just squish me and kiss me every time he saw me, his daughter, his little girl? Just like my Quinny is to me.
Being a parent is so humbling, no one can understand the love you will have for your child until you actually have one. I most certainly didn't. It's just not something you can put into words, although I am attempting to do just that right now.
I just felt like making an effort to do so because I have been so overwhelmed with my feelings for my baby these days. I love my little angel.



1 comment:
Love little Quinners. I'm excited to feel this way about my sweet little boy soon!
Post a Comment