Tuesday, December 3, 2013

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

I have loved setting up for Christmas this year with Quinn.  I know it usually becomes more of a hassle, and it probably will in future years, but she has actually been really good about not touching any of the decorations or ornaments...except one.  Immediately after I had put all of the decorations out, she saw this group of snowmen and she hasn't let a day go by without snuggling them since.  It's so cute and she's really soft with them for the most part.  She loves to look at the lights on the tree and she will sometimes count the ornaments, but she hasn't taken any off of the tree since the first day when I told her not to.  I have a Christmas to-do list this year as I know Quinn will really enjoy things this time around and I can't wait to watch her experience it all.  I am already done with all of my Christmas shopping and I am just dying to give her her presents and see her reactions to them.  Christmas morning is going to be so fun with her!

No comments: