Harper is two months old! She is such a good girl, and completely different form her sister in growth. Her stats are:
Height: 24 in (above 95%)
Weight: 12 lobs (75-90%)
I can't believe how fast the time is going. She is already in 3 month size clothes and is smiling like crazy all the time. She started smiling just after she turned one month old and now she always smiles when she sees me or when she hears certain people talking to her. It's so cute!
She is still a great eater! She nurses about every 3 hours during the day. She has even figured out how to take a bottle so Nate and I were able to have a night out recently! We set up a crib for her and put her into Quinn's room a few weeks ago. I was nervous for how it would go, but it has been amazing! Since the very first night, she has slept so great. We put them both down around 8:00pm (Harper is usually asleep when we put her into the crib), and Quinn has always fallen asleep great so that hasn't changed. Harper usually then wakes up between 1:00-3:00am to eat and then I lay her back in her crib and she falls asleep on her own until around 6:00-7:00am to eat again. After nursing again, she will fall asleep again until 9:00ish. I have been so impressed and so happy with how it is going!
Unlike Quinn, Harper does not like to be swaddled! She loves to be able to move around and have her arms up by her head while she sleeps. She has lost a lot of her hair, we can't wait for it to grow back in!
She is such a good girl and we love her so much!













No comments:
Post a Comment