Height: 33 1/4 in (25-50%)
Weight: 23 lbs (5-10%)
I cannot believe that my sweet Quinn is two! Although she definitely acts it, I feel like she was just born the other day. She is so hilarious. Everyone that meets her loves her and always comments on how much she talks and smiles and just how happy she always is. She definitely has her tantrums too, but even those are hilarious as she says, "Momma!" and then when I look at her she screams and falls on the ground.
She can say so many words that I wouldn't even know where to begin listing them. She pretty much repeats everything you ask her to and she is starting to form sentences. She is super friendly and loves to talk to people she sees when we're out running errands.
She loves to eat pretty much anything, and as often as I'll let her. She loves to play with pretty accessories and dresses and fairy wings, and loves to push strollers, grocery carts, or toys. She loves to dance and sing ALL the time! She is so smart too. She knows tons of shapes (star, heart, circle, rhombus, rectangle, triangle, oval, square) and she can recognize the letters i and s and the number 6, as well as the word "go".
She is an amazing big sister, always loving on and kissing Harper. She gets worried whenever Harper cries, and says, "Aww, baby sad." She is just full of energy and the cutest little girl I've ever known. I can't get enough of her!
We had a great birthday party for her on the Saturday before her birthday. Everything went perfectly and it was so much fun! It was an "Art" party, so we had ziploc bag finger painting for the kids and just lots of colors! We played a game that I made where the kids had to punch their hands through a hole in a box covered in tissue paper, and then there was candy behind it. They loved it! Then we just had pizza and snacks and cake and Quinn opened presents. We are so grateful to everyone that came and celebrated our sweet Quinn.













No comments:
Post a Comment