We blessed our sweet Harper on February 16. My entire family was in town for it and Nate's parents and Aunt Valerie and Uncle Greg were able to come in from Colorado as well! I was much more laid back for Harper's than I was with Quinn's. I'm not sure why...but I didn't stress about too much leading up to it. Sunday morning we woke up and since our church is at 11:00, we had plenty of time to eat breakfast, get ready, get the girl's ready, and enjoy our morning together as a family.
We got to church about ten minutes early and although it was packed, my sister and her family and Nate's family had gotten there before us and were saving seats for everyone. Harper looked absolutely beautiful in her dress (passed down from Quinn) and she was such a little angel. She was wide awake, but Nate took her up and we didn't hear a peep from her.
Nate gave an amazing blessing and it was so sweet to hear as he held his daughter. We love her so much and it was such a special day. We're so glad that everyone was able to be here for our sweet Harper.

No comments:
Post a Comment