Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My Life Would Suck Without You

I seriously have no life without my Gray Boy. Since I'm not in school right now all I do is work and when I get home from work I go straight to his apartment and we are together until we are literally falling asleep. So when I show up at his apartment after work and he's at work (how dare he not be here for me), I don't know what to do. I'm bored. I don't have any homework I can do. I always wait for him to watch our tv shows. And I haven't been able to find a good book lately that I can get into. With him working more and more hours, it is becoming more and more frequent that I am in this predicament. Plus I'm too scared to leave his apartment and find something to do because I know I'll end up shopping or buying food, and I have no money for that. Hmm.

1 comment:

MedSchoolWife said...

Haha I totally understand. I'm scared to leave and go shopping, too!